Digital invoice processing – what does this mean? Often it is understood as the digitization and filing of incoming invoices. But efficient digital work requires – and enables – much more! In general, the simple invoice process implies only the creation, forwarding, or providing of invoices by the sender, while a recipient receives, stores, checks, releases, books and pays them.
So invoice processing consists of many single steps, performed by different persons and departments inside or outside of the company. The steps need to be coordinated, managed and surveyed to generate real “digital added value”.
The JobRouter© digitization platform supports users in the depiction of consistent digital business processes, which could not be performed or could only be fulfilled with considerable extra work when using isolated applications. JobRouter©, as a scalable platform, works between your usual applications and systems as well as departments within the company architecture, and enables a media break-free exchange of information – via data, documents or metaprocesses. We follow the process requirements, where invoices can be attached and processed as documents or files. So processes stay lean and agile. Modifications and adaptions are possible at any time by one click only and each employee receives exactly the information they need for his role or job function.
Multi-Channel Output & Input Management
The JobRouter© platform offers numerous input and output interfaces for many company systems and data standards, such as ZUGFerD or other structured data and document formats. Thereby JobRouter© processes are depictable, including all processing stages of an invoice: creation, provision, delivery, receipt, processing, verification, payment and storage. The way how invoices reach a company or how they are send, influences the invoice processing efficiency profoundly:
The following goals can be reached through media-break free digital invoice processing:
- Optimization of Multi-Channel Input (paper, e-mail, ZUGFeRD, EDI)
- Transparency concerning the current status of the process and each step
- Accelerated processing through (partly) automation
- Representative and escalation management supports the processing
- Digital Working: Check and release at the screen without media-breaks
- Data exchange between company processes and specialist applications
- Recording of invoice processing (Audits)
- Supply of invoice information in on portal, if needed, in additionally structured formats
- Optimization of Multi-Channel Output (paper, e-mail, ZUGFeRD, EDI)