Improve communications in an agile environment
Supply and demand form the basis of legal capacity. If demand is high, business is going well! Sounds plausible, but: If inquiries, requests or feedback from customers and partners are not processed efficiently and business processes are not adapted flexibly and promptly to market changes, frustration and poor evaluations can be the result. These will cause lasting damage to the offer.
What can the problem be? Companies use a provisional in-house helpdesk or distribute requests from customers, partners, and suppliers to employees. The fly in the ointment: no predefined
procedures are taken. In order to process the tickets, however, different data and information must be made available, to be queried manually from CRM & ERP systems without appropriate automation and also be exchanged by e-mail or telephone. It can happen that requests are sent more than once or actions are executed more than once.
A perfectly coordinated ticket process can help to prioritize requests, assign them correctly and ensure more transparency over the course of the process. This increases satisfaction on all sides: internally and externally.
Solution Template: Release & Deployment Management
JobRouter® streamlines order processing for IT service. Whether a new request, a change, an error message or just a simple request, all scenarios can be mapped with the JobRouter® ticket process.
Request processing can be initiated via e-mail or JobRouter® Start Step and made available to the support team. In addition to a monitoring system that provides live information about the current status of the request as well as information about the agent and the previous interaction, JobRouter® automatically informs the requester about any changes or progress. Finally, JobRouter® logs complete communication on a case, minimizing queries and ensuring transparency across all steps.
Create an inquiry
You can enter the following information when gathering the problem: Classification, priorities and an external (ticket) number. In addition, the contact person, the person concerned and the observers can be selected.
When assigning the ticket, you may have the following input options: Waiting for status, estimated time, components and a multi-state.
In the header area, the RDM process offers through the "live counters" the possibility to record the time exact to the second or to track pauses.
Whether by e-mail, as a query or by means of a simple entry: in this process you can communicate with all participants and in different ways.
All e-mails sent to a specific mailbox are imported by JobStart due to a filter in the subject. This is applicable when inquiring info and also when answering questions. The interaction and interception of e-mails that cannot be assigned is handled by a second process that is part of the delivery: mail import.
With the "Kanban" widget, you can move the requests to a new status by simply dragging and dropping them. As a department manager, for example, you get a simple overview of how many queries are new or unprocessed (left) and how many have already been completed (right).
Overview of the steps in your input box
The screenshot shows all possible variations of the input box. Each user only sees the boxes with the steps or information assigned to them.
- Tickets (All): This box allows access to all open requests and is especially important for department heads.
- Tickets (assigned to me): Here the user, for example the support employee or the developer, sees all tasks in which he is involved.
- Tickets (New): All unrated tickets will appear in this box.
- Tickets (queries to me): This box facilitates communication, as all questions to the user, e.g. support staff or developers, are collected there.
- Tickets (Opened by me): This box is for customers and problem reporters. He or she receives an overview of all inquiries that he or she has made.
Advantages of automated Release & Deployment Management:
- Security and transparency of the request process (agent, status)
- Facilitated information exchange & communication protocol
- Simplified management view (all open inquiries, activities performed)
- Simplified invoicing through tracking
- No follow-up costs
- No limitation of users at process level
With the JobRouter® Solution Template Release & Deployment Management you can reliably manage inquiries, complaints or queries and offer your customers and partners the greatest possible transparency regarding the current processing status! The template is installed in just four hours, configured and ready for use within a further four hours. Additional adjustments are possible at any time.
- Recording and exact accounting of working hours by live counter
- Assign responsibilities & track progress
- Automatic ticket notification in case of changes
- Monitoring box for customers
- Facilitated communication through text templates for standardized answers and processes (HTML, text)
- Several simultaneous queries possible
- Automatic logging with viewing option
- Very simple creation of additional data fields possible
- Reports with statistical evaluations possible
- Filter options for optimum ticket overview of processing, processing quality and duration
- Public start step for RDM process possible (without account)
- Automatic assignment of e-mails to tickets (ticket number)
- Cross-reference requests by colleagues possible
- Integrated time-out escalations
- Customer prioritization possible, from Trivial, Unimportant, Normal, Important to Standstill (changeable)
- Triggering sub-processes/tickets from a main ticket
- Automatic integration of reply e-mails into existing tickets
Buy a Solution Template
You want to get started right away? This process is already available as a ready-to-use solution for implementation. We quickly and easily adapt the standard to your requirements and your company structure.